15 N W 3rd Street
Opening March 1st, 2017
Contact Lanae Rhoads at firstname.lastname@example.org
We started our Farmers Market at the University of Minnesota Duluth's campus in 1999. We have evolved from a farmers only market to include arts and craft vendors in 2008 and carried that on until 2016.
2016 was our last year on campus as a UMD Market Day.
We started our pop up shop in November 2016 and ended on January 31st 2017. We had a wonderful experience learning about operating a business with regular hours in a downtown location. With our success we have decided to set up shop at 15 N W 3rd Street as an all season market/artists cooperative. We will open in March.
We accept debit, credit, cash.
All Points Lead to Market Day
- Facebook-Market Day
- Twitter- Market Day
- Market Day Newsletter- Weekly Mailing during Market Season. Monthly during off-season
- Please read the MDA Rules for Farmers Markets on the MN Department of Agriculture website to see what items are legal to sell at farmers markets and what procedures are associated. These can change every year.
- MN Dept Of Agriculture: http://www.mda.state.mn.us/
- Pickle Bill Fact Sheet: http://www.mda.state.mn.us/food/safety/minn-food-code-fact-sheets/pickle-bill.aspx
- Poultry/Eggs Information: www.ams.usda.gov/poultry/resources/pypubs.htm#L3
- COGGS Cyclists of Gitchee Gumee Shores
- Duluth Area Cycling Guide
- The Superior Hiking Trail is an expansive system of trails that extends far beyond Duluth, but is a great way to explore the community.
- Duluth Outdoors is a website directory for local trails.
- Duluth's hilly landscape can make walking around town a challenge for some. Walking Routes on mapmywalk.com range from easy to challenging. Remember you can reward yourself by meeting the challenge with treats from the market!
This site has no affiliation with the University of Minnesota Duluth and is in process of changing the name.